Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Integrity

Integrity is an attribute, which refers to one who is dependable in most situations and completes tasks in a timely, efficient, yet meticulous manner.

As I approached another person for their insight, their perspective on a person who possesses integrity, was somebody that you can always depend on. An example given was that “When working together [with a person with integrity], you know they'll do a fair share of the work.”

Integrity is a major characteristic within my personality and life experiences. Whenever I commit to something, I will strive to complete the task or the overall goal entirely or beyond the expectations. One example is when I work on projects for school or any other reason, I usually do more than expected if it helps fulfills the overall purpose to a greater extent. Another example is when a person requests me to do something; I will always fulfill the task to the greatest possible extent, when feasible. Overall, I believe that integrity is an important attribute to have as it can benefit anyone socially, economically or politically.

No comments:

Technorati